Respect the Rules, Know the Reasons.
Parent Participation and Commitment
To ensure achievement and success for students in the Chinese Mandarin Language Learning Program, it is necessary for families to make a long-term commitment to the program. Active parent support is extremely important to the long-term success of the program.
Every culture has a different approach toward behavior, respect and discipline, including what is considered proper and improper at school. In our school, your child will have to follow a set of rules that all students, regardless of grade or age, are expected to adhere to.
If we do not abide by these basics, then all of us can expect to be disciplined for it. Each member of the School community is expected to act in ways that show consideration and respect for other people and that provide a safe, healthy and good learning environment. Specific behavior expectations to ensure the academic integrity of the school and the personal health and safety of each individual follow. Membership in the School is a privilege, not a right. Unwillingness or incapacity to live by these expectations is reason to question the appropriateness of one’s membership in the community.
如果我们不遵守这些基本规范，那么我们所有人都可以期待对其进行纪律约束。 学校社区的每个成员都应该以表现出对他人的考虑和尊重的方式行事，并提供安全，健康和良好的学习环境。 具体的行为期望，以确保学校的诚信和每个人的健康和安全。 学校的会员资格是受权，而非权利。 不愿意或不能满足这些期待的，学校有理由质疑其成员资格。
- All members of the community are expected to be honest in all communications and tests. The school views cheating in all its forms as unacceptable behavior.
- All members are not permitted to possess, use, or be under the influence of alcohol or other illegal drugs on campuses and in any activities hosted by the school.
- No smoking in the campuses.
- Personal harassment based on race, sex, gender, age, grade, religious affiliation, disability, or sexual orientation is considered as a violation of personal respect, and will not be tolerated.
- No action is to be taken, and no behavior exhibited, that threatens or compromises the health and safety of any individual, or that cause damage to school or personal property, whether by use without permission, theft, destruction, or defacement.