Privacy is an extremely important topic. At uaaca.com, we take it very seriously.
Online Courses and Virtual Classrooms
For Universal Advance Academy online classes of K-12 and adults students provided via Microsoft technology, We will:
- not collect or use student personal data beyond that needed for authorized educational or school purposes;
- not sell or rent student personal data;
- not use or share student personal data for advertising or similar commercial purposes, such as behavioral targeting of advertisements to students;
- not build a personal profile of a student, other than for supporting authorized educational or school purposes or as authorized by the parent, guardian, or student of appropriate age; and
- require that our vendors with whom student personal data is shared to deliver the educational service, if any, are obligated to implement these same commitments for student personal data.
If you would like to learn more about our partner vendor Microsoft and its affiliations, please visit Microsoft Privacy statement for more details.
We commit to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. If you have any question, please contact the administrative team and privacy officers.